No posts were found.
Operating in an extremely varied international, social and cultural environment, the demand for information and economic intelligence on complex markets has been felt by our clients.
In this context, information and its operational and intelligible modeling are at the heart of decision-making in an increasingly uncertain world. Future transformations must be based on this new paradigm.
Aware of these challenges and uncertainties, Dumon Partners and Princeps Strategy (“DPPS”) have decided to join forces in April 2020 within the framework of a strategic alliance to better respond to these expectations.
DPPS has a global vocation, but has been capitalizing on a particular expertise in the Near and Middle East and the African continent for 20 years.
To date, DPPS serves our clients in the following areas :
- Actions in an uncertain world,
- Production of strategic and actionable information,
- Operational support for transformation,
- Legal support for deals in changing situations and/or crisis situations,
- Renegotiation of deals in crisis situations.
In this context, Princeps Strategy will support our entrepreneurial and multinational clients in the following areas :
- Strategic intelligence,
- Economic intelligence,
- Government and institutional affairs,
- Corporate, commercial and financial development support in a changing environment.
For more information : www.princeps-strategy.com